 General / 17271
Re: Russian T34/85 Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:40:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.build, Daniel Siskind writes:
Cool tanks Carl!  You'd probably get a kick out of my rendition of McDonald's
Drive Thru (McD's courtesy of Ricky of GMLTC):

http://www.brickmania.com/McD.jpg
Tell me: is there an underlying political message to this, with your communist
tanks crushing the symbol of capitalism, a McDonald's?  Or did you just do this
for the heck of it?
Alan