 General / 1598
Re: STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:07:08 GMT

Rob,  All you needed to do was ask!!!!  I seem to have better luck finding
these shutters than I am at finding the old castle minifigs that some folks
are waiting on me for...

Do you want only the large ones or also the ones for the 2x2 windows in
black?
Anyway drop me a line after Jan. 4.

Also, I nearly wet myself with glee about those black roof parts packs!!!
What's weird though, is the fact that no black 2x2 peak gable connector
pieces are shown in the picture.  I wonder if they exhausted their supply
for the ROBO FORCE sets, cuz the 2 that I purchased recently had 10 black
peak gable connectors in each set!!

Frohe Weihnachten!

Gary Istok