 General / 1551
Re: STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:58:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Rob Farver wrote:

<I'm pumped, I bet Gary I is too>

Ditto. Believe me!

What is the Lego world coming to?  Is this what we're left with???  The '99
stuff is Jr.ized so much that we're all doing back flips over a couple of new
service packs!!? l;ksjaioue][ (sorry my feet hit the keyboard that time
around on the backflip) :^0

Barry