 General / 1581
Re: STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:34:08 GMT

Rob Farver wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:41:41 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com>
wrote:

Rob Farver wrote:

<I'm pumped, I bet Gary I is too>

Ditto. Believe me!

I also have a variety of recently old unopen
sets.

?? You mean they used to be new but they recently became old?? :-)

Well, when do you consider new sets to be old?  I kinda figure since
the 1999 sets are out and are "NEW" then anything older than 1999 is
now old right? ;)

Ah, a nice philosophical question. I'd say something is NEW if it's new
this year, CURRENT, if it's still theoretically available and shown as
part of the product line (Insectoids are CURRENT but not NEW), PHASED
OUT, if you can find it in the S@H catalogs or on special (Time vomiters
are phased out) and OLD if it's not available in a box any more unless
you get very very lucky at MacFrugals or the mystery toy store in Green
Bay or something.

Helps?

PS, I agree with Barry McF.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.