 General / 1513
Re: STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:51:49 GMT

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:48:13 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5216

Nuf sed

;-)

Hey, ROB, leave a few for the REST of us to order!  ;-)

Heh, already had my shock reading about this on RTL (yes, I still
read there first, don't know why).  I am of course ecstatic about
this as I'm sure Gary Istok is too.  I've completed a 15 brick
high black sloped pyramid except for 15 (out of 60 need) corner
slopes in black.  Looks like I'll be able to finish it now.  Look
for a large scale house sometime in the future. :)

BTW, if anyone has any black shutters for the 1x4x3 window system
PLEASe let me know.  I have tons of spare pieces from just about
every major theme.  I also have a variety of recently old unopen
sets.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |