 General / 1485
1484  |  1486
Subject:
STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:48:13 GMT

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5216

Nuf sed

;-)

Hey, ROB, leave a few for the REST of us to order!  ;-)

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |