 General / 15532
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:25:50 GMT

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Kevin Wilson (<38B86A96.5C394080@compuserve.com>)
wrote at 00:06:46

Tony Priestman wrote:
Hold back on the libel just yet: I too sent stuff to the States in Dec >& early
Jan, and *it* hasn't arrived yet either :(

Maybe a ship sank? This was the beginning of Dec though... that's three
months and normally it takes 6 weeks regular as clockwork. I could
believe one package getting lost, but not all six.

Yeah, and mine was supposed to go airmail.

Perhaps there's a big warehouse somewhere, with thousands of rattley
boxes, which can't possibly be delivered, because they're obviously
broken :-)
--
Tony Priestman