 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4874
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:20:13 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

This is part of the reason that, with almost no exceptions, I never try to get
MISB sets on eBay or in trades--I feel too guilty to enjoy them.  I prefer them to
be open and loose (but complete, of course).  Then I don't have to feel that big
DROP in my stomach when I break the seal!

I LIKE that part ;-)   Opening the MISB 6571 was a trip!  It's so bizarre to build
such a nice, HIGH QUALITY (TLC, you listening?) old set with such wonderful parts.

Cracking open MISB 4558s somewhat hurts, though ;-)  I've opened one, I can't bring
myself to open the other until I've gotten the other used sets and built them.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/