 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4889
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 05:21:53 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote in message ...

They've actually made me put "Rattle OK" on some of my boxes.....

This is good practice, and a standard request by me for incoming Lego
shipments.  And if I ship something that rattles after I pack it (not
usually they way I pack) I will not hesitate to write this on the outer box.
Depending how well Lego is packaged for shipping, this is a very good thing
to have printed on the shipping carton.  It definitely allows package
handlers to know that the contents of a package are not damaged.

The Rattle Okay notation was suggested to me several years ago by a postal
clerk and I recommend that anyone shipping Lego indicate this on their
packages.  It may be more appropriate for MIB Lego items as we all know how
much Lego rattles inside its box, but is also good for Lego shipments that
are not heavily padded.

I don't think you could go wrong by writing this on every package of Lego
that is shipped, regardless of its amount of rattle.  It is just a good
precaution, as is including the destination address inside the package in
cast a shipping carton is mutilated or destroyed somehow in transit.

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....
....Rattle Okay....