 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4864
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:22:54 GMT

I saw those books and I though...you MUST be kidding me. It is bad enough that
LEGO claims that LEGOLand is made with bricks that anyone can get, but in that
book. It is almost criminal to suggest that a regualar kid could come up with the
parts when the man that runs one of the largest bricks stores cannot come up with
the parts.

Chris

Jon Kozan wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:

The other thing about the Amazing Animals book that we noticed (actually Eric
K pointed it out to me) was the inverse 2x2 green slopes used on the bullfrog.
We were able to locate 2 1x2 green inverse slopes (in the technic barcode
truck of all places! Which only came with 2, and you'd "need" 6 for the frog I
think?) I take it you actually found these somewhere? Out of curiosity...
where?

DaveE

Acutally NO...
Thanks for pointing that out. I got confused with the 2x3 inverse greens.
OK, I'll call Consumer Affairs again. (They probably won't like that too well)

Let's see what they dredge up.

Can anyone help with these parts?

-Jon