 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4875
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:52:24 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Kevin Wilson (<38B77B60.A1B76A99@compuserve.com>)
wrote at 07:06:08

Actually one is in limbo... my cousin had 6 assorted
sets I bought last summer in the Isle of Man and was supposed to be
mailing them to me, said she mailed them at the beginning of Dec, they
have still not arrived and and I am feeling like she deserves her black
sheep reputation in the family <mutter, mutter>.

Hold back on the libel just yet: I too sent stuff to the States in Dec &
early Jan, and *it* hasn't arrived yet either :(

--
Tony Priestman