 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4870
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Wilson writes:
Jon Kozan wrote:
A bit of overkill don't you think - a '94 700 piece $80(Ebay) set for a
single part? Got a copy of that set you would split up for it?  :-)

Had three, broke up 2 (last fall when they were not bringing in very
much as a set). Actually one is in limbo... • [snip]
IF the Sail & Fly Marina ever arrives, then I could let you have a white boat
plate... but right now I begin to despair

Kevin

Wonders never cease. Thanks.
OK, this is probably a separate dicussion, but it seems to me a bit of a waste
to split up complete, older sets just for one part...
Any opinions out there?
I've liberally split up sets 3 and 4 years old, and even some 7 years old for
BAYLIT - but I'm often reluctant to do so... I justify this in that I can get
the older parts to a larger group who value them...

-Jon