 General / 15533
Re: First appearances of colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 02:00:54 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:49:40 GMT, Tony Priestman
<Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote:

Agree with the colour scheme. It was BT II which used trans fl green.

But my Battrax, which emerged from a mint sealed box not three months
ago has grey axle pins.
--
Tony Priestman

Okay, I probably mixed it up with some other parts and had decided I
liked the black pins better...I haven't actually SEEN my Battrax in
years, sooo... ^_^;