 General / 15514
Re: First appearances of colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:49:40 GMT

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Kya Morden (<38b7620d.3621608@lugnet.com>) wrote at
05:19:14

No, those are trans yellow.  Blacktron's colour scheme is
Black/(trans) Yellow with a bit of trans Red.  If I recall correctly,
even the technic wheel pins on the Battrax were black instead of grey.

Agree with the colour scheme. It was BT II which used trans fl green.

But my Battrax, which emerged from a mint sealed box not three months
ago has grey axle pins.
--
Tony Priestman