 General / 15462
Re: Can You Top LEGO Customer Service?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:

[snip]

c) White 6x7 Boat Bow plate - For the Polar Bear -
   Where did this come from?

Check out set # 6277, the Imperial Trading Post,
one of the *best* Lego Pirates sets *ever*
(and one that I DON'T HAVE...grumble)  >:-(