 General / 1491
  Page update

I've updated my page with pictures and stuff. I invite your constructive critisism. (URL) pal, Felix (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) I'm really glad people post about page updates, but I wish folks would put at least some clue as to what the page is about. That makes it easier to know if I should look right away or save it for later. (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) I know what you mean. It was late when I posted and I didn't feel like going into it. My page updates include a castle theme farm, many space theme creations, a time cruiser's model, and a giant hair. I've also written a short response to my (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) Very nice. Some of the pictures have large shadows, though. Also, more pictures would be nice. :) I must say, the Anathema is definitely one of the coolest mechs I've seen. Keep up the good Work! Jeff (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

Also sprach Felix Greco: : (URL) Great Mech. Great name, too. Be sure to let us know when you get more pictures. If you could swing it, building instructions would be great, too. This is why I rant about the abortion that was RoboForce. It could (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) minifig. (BTW, for my Power Suit, I got the hands from Karim Nassar.) "Anathema". A brilliant name for a walking tank. I'm going to borrow your Explorien Transport Shuttle cockpit idea. You have been warned. :-, Spiked Fist Pirate Ship - very (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)

(...) I have this problem when I take pics - which is why I haven't shown too many on my Web site. Does anyone have any tips on watching out for the shadows? (1) I was also playing with the idea of using a backdrop, like a blue or orange screen. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)

Sproaticus wrote in message <367EACF8.670829BA@g...es.com>... (...) Shadows are caused by your flash going off (but you already knew that, right) There are a number of solutions to the problem. 1. Aim your flash to the ceiling to "diffuse" the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)

(...) With the digital we have (Sony Mavica), I have found better results by not using the flash at all. Good ambient lighting and no flash seems to help cut down on the discoloration and glare associated with the flash. Your mileage may vary Barry (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  1999 sets hits VA!

Seasons Greetings to Everyone, Some 1999 sets have finally made it to South Eastern VA.... Toys R US in Newport News had these sets as of 12-20: 4805 Ninja Knights $5.99 5925 Pontoon Plane $5.99 5936 Spider's Secret $12.99 5976 River Expedition (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)

(...) Here's a big tip: increase the distance between the subject and the background. Unless you want to pick up detail from the background and the subject at the same time, it's not important for the background to be in focus, so it can be far (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)

(...) Please, post! I'm sure that it would enrich many would-be photographers here. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)