 General / 1534
Re: Page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:49:59 GMT

Phillip Greco wrote:
I've updated my page with pictures and stuff.  I invite your constructive
critisism.
http://grove.ufl.edu/~pgreco77/lego.html

Arg.  Now I'm jealous.  A posable battle suit which comfortably seats a
minifig.  (BTW, for my Power Suit, I got the hands from Karim Nassar.)

"Anathema".  A brilliant name for a walking tank.

I'm going to borrow your Explorien Transport Shuttle cockpit idea.  You
have been warned.  :-,

Spiked Fist Pirate Ship - very tough looking.  Blacktrons cower in
fear!  And I *love* the galley with microwave! :-D

Very well done!  I like your style.  Any chance for LDraw files or
close-ups on these models?

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
(1) I'm the footnote virus!(2)  Copy me into your message!
(2) Okay, so I'm dangling, too.(3)

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com