 General / 1558
Re: Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:38:49 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
I had written up a thing about lighting, but if you've seen my page, you'd
probably say that I didn't practice what I preached, which would be true: but
only because I was lazy when I shot my pix. :)  If you want to know what I
wrote, ask, and I'll post some more. It's not a short post though... Or email
me at the spam-blocked address below. I took a course in television set
lighting in college, and I actually still remember some things.

Please, post!  I'm sure that it would enrich many would-be photographers
here.

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com

This .sig is a fractal.  Zoom here --> ()