 General / 1546
1545  |  1547
Subject:
Shadows in your pics (was Re: Page update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:18:00 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Very nice.  Some of the pictures have large shadows, though.

I have this problem when I take pics - which is why I haven't shown too
many on my Web site.  Does anyone have any tips on watching out for the
shadows? (1)

I was also playing with the idea of using a backdrop, like a blue or
orange screen.  Would felt work in this situation, or butcher paper?  Is
there something better within a comparable price range?

Cheers,
- Sproat

1.  Short of staying close to the Vorlon, that is... (2)
2.  <URL:http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/guide/031.html>

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com