 General / 13748
Re: Catalog nostalgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:46:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:

Paul Davidson wrote in message ...
You collect Lego catalogues and fliers and stuff?  Is there anything you're
looking for?  As a kid, I never threw any of it away so I still have stuff
going back to '83 or so.

If you have something that's not on brickshelf, can you scan it in?

I'll also check my collection with that of Brickshelf's. I do have some theme-
specific catalogs (Fabuland, Trains sets only catalogs) that I haven't seen on
the Brickshelf.

-Frank