 General / 13746
Re: Catalog nostalgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
You collect Lego catalogues and fliers and stuff?  Is there anything you're
looking for?  As a kid, I never threw any of it away so I still have stuff
going back to '83 or so.

I have all catalogs from '76 up to now I think. Most are in dutch, some in
danish (brought them from Legoland Billund). If you have any catalog you want
to get rid of you can mail me. Maybe there is that catalog out there that
could make my collection more complete :-)

-Frank