 General / 12507
Re: Outlet Mall Locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 03:06:49 GMT

Hmmm...as an expatriate Michigander (or has it changed to Michiganian now,
as Gary suggests?), I could go for Michigan as well--and Kalamazoo would
suit me fine, too.  Seems to me that the bigger outlet malls are near
Detroit, though--I wasn't aware of any in K-zoo.
Alan                                                    In lugnet.general,
Frederick Paepke writes:
Definitely Michigan! But in Kalamazoo, since it's a lot closer to me
than Detroit and it has a cool name.

Fred.

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

Michigan should be on the fast track for a new store.  With both Lar and myself
living in Michigan, that should be enough reason to get one (smile).  And don't
forget Scott, Mark, Eric and Steve....... also fellow Michiganians.   And besides,
there are 9 million households within a 3 hour drive of Detroit.

Gary Istok