 General / 10794
Re: Outlet Mall Locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 19:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes:
LEGO has 2 outlet stores one in Dawsonville, Ga. and my store in Woodbridge,
Va. at Potomac Mills.

    Buffie
LEGO Outlet manager

There has been talk of more of these stores around the country.  Can you tell
us what you've heard about the possibility of more of these stores?

Thanks,
Ben Roller

From what I have been told LEGO has no definate plans for more stores.  I do
know that they have been looking into different areas for future stores.

   Buffie
LEGO Outlet manager