 General / 10824
Re: Outlet Mall Locations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:31:09 GMT

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:35:42 GMT, "James Powell"
<wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote:

LEGO has 2 outlet stores one in Dawsonville, Ga. and my store in Woodbridge,
Va. at Potomac Mills.

And one near Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario (St Jacob's)

I think the counter guy was quite supprised when I picked up $600 worth of
straight track, plus 3 sets :)

James Powell
Even in Canadian dollars that's A LOT of track!  Starting your own
train club? :^)
Mike
(Merlin Ont. is near there right?)