 General / *660 (-20)
  Update to my Webpage

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I have updated my website to include my latest design, "The Wizard Mathias' Tower". Take a peek if you have time and let me know what you think. -- Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 sets arrived @ TRU Portland, Oregon!

(...) False alarm - Sorry. Nothing there that resemble anything post 1998. :-( I really wish some of these reps would know what's going on with there stores, you'd think that they'd know what they have and don't have, especially the rep. in the LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Original instructions ...

(...) be (...) WOW ... great site thanks for the help! (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Or, I could just make one in photoshop and post it for you. (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Original instructions ...

(...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Finally...

Mindstorms has arrived at the TRU here in Hawaii, giving us (me, since no one else on RTL/Lugnet lives out here) our first view of it since it went into general distribution, oh, three months ago. We're hoping to get the 1999 sets before March. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  KB Toys Police, Fire Fighter & EMT Discount Day

(from an ad I got at work) KB Toys Police, Fire Fighter & EMT Discount Day One Day Only! Tuesday, November 17th! Police Officers, Fire Fighters & EMTs SAVE 10% on everything in the store, including ALL sale items; KB is holding this day to honor the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Original instructions ...

(...) Try Kevin Loch's excellent site at: (URL) Bill Toenjes (TooMuchDew) ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick: ^2muchdew wondering if someone else has ever asked your question before you post? try: (URL) (Deja News-Power Search) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Jeremy, I will scan the lego, but I have no way to post it on a web site. I would be willing to email you the jpg of the pic. Let me know if that would work for you. If so, I will scan it on Monday and send the pick that evening. Jeff (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Original instructions ...

I have a few lego sets of which my wife apparently threw away the directions. Is there a site available where these original directions can be found? (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

pleases oh please let them be in Phoenix next. BTW will they be discounted after Christmas like everything else. If they are there can you post prices. Jeremy Rear wrote in message ... (...) them (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

All of this talk is making me want to see one. ;-p Can anyone provide a scan of these, and post it on a web loc.? jeremy (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) ouch, and to think lego was worried about those shooting cannons, guess KNEX has a lot more lawyers. (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Cindy Salwen <csalwen@northeast.net> wrote (...) I wonder if this might be part of the reason for discontinuing the blue train track - I used to make quite nasty guns with it when I was younger (powerful enough to dent solid timber at 5m range). (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Brett Carver wrote in message <364D25C2.7407@sr.hp.com>... (...) Well, I have to throw in my $.02 on the bridges and LEGO. When I first constructed my spiral train ramps, I managed to build a rather nice and sturdy bridge between the ramps using (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) I'll add a couple more: Building towers of various kinds Build bridges That second one (bridges) I've had a lot of fun with. Box, span, suspension, etc. I've built some pretty nice things with them. (...) Actually, I find that true with K'Nex (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Chicago Legofest?

(...) I really don't think so. None of my neighbors are into Lego, and I don't think they'd take too kindly to having a bunch of people from the internet who I've never met before over. There are a couple more people in the area, I think. I think (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

(...) I'll second that. We (my siblings and I) have one of each, and that's it for K'NEX. We made our ball machine taller and added a track with a vertical fall of most of the height to a drum pad at an angle. The ball bounces of the pad and into a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: collector lego???

Ralph Hempel wrote in message ... :Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :> :>My comment is I curse the name of the baseball card collector (or :>whoever it was) who came up with the idea that "errors" in a :>production run are somehow worth more (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: collector lego???

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, there is a long line of philatelists who will take credit for this mess. Stamp collectors prized "errors" long before baseball cards were popular as money making items. Those of us who grew up with (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact