 General / 659
Re: 1999 sets arrived @ TRU Portland, Oregon!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 19:47:37 GMT

Jeremy Rear writes:
Hi All-

Unverified report that the 1999 sets have arrived at the Tigard TRU, in
Portland, Oregon.

I just got off the phone with the TRU rep., and he said they have some of them
in.

I'm going to run down there now to verify.

-jeremy

Portland, Oregon

False alarm - Sorry.  Nothing there that resemble anything post 1998. :-(

I really wish some of these reps would know what's going on with there stores,
you'd think that they'd know what they have and don't have, especially the
rep. in the LEGO dept.

I'll keep everyone posted if I see anything different.

I apollogize again for the misinformation.

jeremy