 General / 657
Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:56:33 GMT

JLAHL <JLAHL@aolcom> wrote:
All of this talk is making me want to see one. ;-p
Can anyone provide a scan of these, and post it on a web loc.?
I will scan the lego, but I have no way to post it on a web site.  I would be

Or, I could just make one in photoshop and post it for you.