 General / *535 (-20)
  Re: Just got my Holiday S@H Catalog!

<Msg. gently snipped> Finally! I also got both copies of the Holiday S@H Catalog at the same time on the same day! (After about a month of bugging S@H for a copy of ANYTHING beside the Summer Catalog) :-) **Maria** (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) bad.. (...) brave?..not too much different from my countrys general tastes of dishes, especially when you are talking about meat (I mean kebab) dishes..:-) Selçuk (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

SI SENOR look at those ingredients man talking fire power, Really if you feel brave and have a steel tube instead of intestines this may not be bad.. Dave Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) I (...) was (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho Sorry, the URL is -- (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

will hurt begin to describe eating one of those things.?? ;-> Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

I'll bet these will hurt going in and they willstiil hurt coming out habanero serano and jalapenos ai caramba estamos muriendo con este chiles Burn well Dave Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ... (...) cannot (...) peppers (...) had (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

[Followups set to lugnet.off-topic.fun] (...) If you've run the garlic through a garlic press, then the flavor is usually soaked in pretty well after only a few hours. But it's still best to let it mature for 2-3 days. Beware of eating the pickles (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ... (...) Stand well clear of the blast zone, or your eyes may water. The garlic and peppers are absorbed slowly but, depending on your digestive tract, they can be expelled with remarkable force. So much for "What (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

I just finished preparing a jar of Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic pickles and cannot wait to try them. I am very curious to see how long it takes for the peppers and garlic to be absorbed into the pickles. I will try a few every day starting tomorrow and (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  De Brandt please email me.

Subject says it all. Mark H. (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Just got my Holiday S@H Catalog!

I just got a new US Shop at Home catalog, and it's not the one with 3225 "Classic Train" on the cover. It says "Holiday Magic!" at the top, and has a drawing of Minifigs standing in front of a Christmas tree with open books, appearantly singing (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

[followups set to lugnet.starwars] (...) That is a GREAT shot! It's funny, though, that they chose a shot of an X-Wing in closed-wing configuration -- it's not even an "X" in that shot. :) (...) Well hey, the neat thing is that the fuselage can be (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) Copletely agree, till the end. I always like the "logo look" ogf the models, and like imagining very much how soft this curves are indeed, of this studs and corners...:-) (to see what I mean, look at my older models at LeoCAD Model Gallery (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) Sorry. I'll NOT do it again. Thanks for not yelling. Tell me a McDonald's joke I've never heard before... :) (but do it in lugnet.off-topic.fun...) -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Sets 1551 & 1555

Heya all ! I've got two sets:551 and 1555. Set 1551 is a little duck and set 1555 is St. Nicolaus. Both are packer originaly by LEGO in polybags not in paper boxes. Now I want know if there are also other sets in this serie. I guess there might be (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindstorms in Entertainment Weekly

The LEGO Mindstorms site ((URL) had AVI/QT movies of both of their video advertisments, as well as a schedule of when they would appear on TV. I prefer the other one (it had a mindstorms bulldozer which pushes dishes off of a table to "clean up"). (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

I'll second the stubby look. The fuselage looks a little short. As for lumpy, what do you expect? LEGOs traditionally have lumpy studs on top. :-) Duane (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) It's LEGO. There's only so much that can be done in the way of scale-modeling realism. If they wanted to make an accurate scale model, they'd have to make a bunch of specialized new structural pieces. Which is what most of us were afraid would (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact