 General / *1525 (-10)
  Re: New Theory on Holey Bags

Imho: the holes are put in the bags by TLG for us maniacs to get confused about why they are there...It's really a conspiracy. B-) Mark "WinErr:00A Promotional literature overflow - Mailbox full" (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Technic accessories

(...) That's the one with the pulleys and belts, right? (Sorry, I'm reading in VT100 in Copenhagen Librabry.) Well, the old pack with belts had one per colour, while the new one has two per colour. Otherwise they seem to be very similar. I didn't (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

Also sprach Felix Greco: : (URL) Great Mech. Great name, too. Be sure to let us know when you get more pictures. If you could swing it, building instructions would be great, too. This is why I rant about the abortion that was RoboForce. It could (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BTII Jetpacks are back

(...) And so are metal detectors! I like their helmets for the new Spaceport guys. Too bad they did a bad job depicting the space program :(. I like the space simulator concept. But there's another appearance of the pointless 2x6x2 with a 2x8 base (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Theory on Holey Bags

(...) Definitely noticed this, just the other day, with the little Space port rover. I was very annoyed, as I am somewhat picky about saving packaging and of course now the baggie (with the pic of the Rover on it) is ripped.... Going forward I'll (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Theory on Holey Bags

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ... (...) as (...) Has anyone noticed that recent no-hole bags in lego sets rip much more easily than before? Jesse (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, I have a red beard and glasses. When I saw the technician in the new space port sets I thought that looked the closest to me so far. DJ Zorn Jeff Johnston wrote in message <367DB0AE.790EBD@med...ne.net>... :So...I was thinking...(dangerous (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  BTII Jetpacks are back

BTII Jetpacks are back! Take a look at: (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Paint...

I am trying to paint minifigs to certain colors. What paints work best with the plastic minifigs? (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made minifigs for some (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact