 General / 1524
Re: New Technic accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:21:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> writes:

but is 5205 a new one? I thought that one was out already.

That's the one with the pulleys and belts, right?  (Sorry, I'm reading
in VT100 in Copenhagen Librabry.)  Well, the old pack with belts had one
per colour, while the new one has two per colour.  Otherwise they seem
to be very similar.

I didn't notice the new plates packs, but this is clearly a very nice
thing.

Fredrik