 General / 1497
Re: New Technic accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 02:29:41 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

There seems to be some new Technic accessories for the new year, which
is a very nice thing.  Here are some:

    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5203
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5204
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5205

I am in general quite positively pleased and amazed at some of the new
accessory packs... but is 5205 a new one? I thought that one was out
already.

The white plates, though... seems like they split the red plates into
two packs, so the price per piece may be even higher than before

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.