 General / 1501
Re: New Technic accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 21:20:55 GMT

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998 02:29:41 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

There seems to be some new Technic accessories for the new year, which
is a very nice thing.  Here are some:

    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5203
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5204
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5205

I am in general quite positively pleased and amazed at some of the new
accessory packs... but is 5205 a new one? I thought that one was out
already.

I like them too. But I wonder something, are the links above only for
the European market?  Note the /eur/ in the url.
It would suck if they didn't offer them in NA.  (1)
I know there are some accessory packs not available here, as I had to
have some shipped from Germany (thanks to Lutz)

-- Terry K --
1. having already written this, I think I will go search for the pack
numbers in the US catalog side of the site.