 General / 1465
1464  |  1466
Subject:
New Technic accessories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:18:33 GMT

There seems to be some new Technic accessories for the new year, which
is a very nice thing.  Here are some:

    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5203
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5204
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5205

There's also some new models presented at

    http://www.lego.com/

which hasn't previously been seen.  At least not by me.  Here's a few
examples:

    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=5905
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=8253
    http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=8255