 General / *1520 (-10)
  Re: New Theory on Holey Bags

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ... (...) as (...) Has anyone noticed that recent no-hole bags in lego sets rip much more easily than before? Jesse (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

Jeff, I have a red beard and glasses. When I saw the technician in the new space port sets I thought that looked the closest to me so far. DJ Zorn Jeff Johnston wrote in message <367DB0AE.790EBD@med...ne.net>... :So...I was thinking...(dangerous (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  BTII Jetpacks are back

BTII Jetpacks are back! Take a look at: (URL) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Paint...

I am trying to paint minifigs to certain colors. What paints work best with the plastic minifigs? (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Self as Minifig?

I can't make aminifig out of myself. I have blonde hair so it negates the reality of making myself as a minifig...until that Luke Skywalker minifig gets into my hands. The rest is easy. Tan pants, red shirt...insane. I have made minifigs for some (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Self as Minifig?

So...I was thinking...(dangerous occupation, I know) If and when I ever get my LEGO page up and running (sometime after I get my scanner working again and take some pictures of whatever I'm working on at the time - alternately, if I ever spring for (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page update

(...) Very nice. Some of the pictures have large shadows, though. Also, more pictures would be nice. :) I must say, the Anathema is definitely one of the coolest mechs I've seen. Keep up the good Work! Jeff (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: STAND BACK! Rob Farver is going to have a heart attack!!!

(...) Heh, already had my shock reading about this on RTL (yes, I still read there first, don't know why). I am of course ecstatic about this as I'm sure Gary Istok is too. I've completed a 15 brick high black sloped pyramid except for 15 (out of 60 (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US -> UK Shipping times

(...) It all depends on how much the item weighted and what service was used to send it. Letter Packet and Small Packers sent airmail should get there in about a week. On the other hand, if send via surface, it could take two months or more. If the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

(...) Using Netscape 4.05 and 4.5, I found that to send a message to either RTL or Lugnet I had to first select the specific news group, and then hit "new message". Somehow which news server to send the message to is encoded someplace. Just entering (...) (26 years ago, 20-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact