 Gaming / Starship / 890
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Hi guys

Just wondering who's active and who's taking a break, but still in contact.
Hendo, I saw your post a few weeks ago.  It wasn't me, by the way.

So, whoever is active, I think it would be nice to have a revival of reciprocity
between sectors.  Avery and I have a real nice thing going between Cruan'atan
and Helix.  I'm looking forward to playing some with the new players, as well as
some of the old ones I've never played with outside the original game.

I also want to extend an invitation to Helix Sector to anyone who is interested
in being active in the game.  The website is having issues (dang webpage
program), so the adventure info is not up-to-date.  Instead of the race, this
time the adventure is a titanic struggle not so much unlike Spraw.  Except for
the whole civilization missing thing.  And you can move around much faster.

Death to Ewoks,
Andrew

Hey Starship Crew,

I signed on a few months ago with my ship, Tormente en el Horizonte, and have
since not done anything with it. I just want to say that since then I have been
reading some action e-mails to see how the adventuring thing is done here in
Starship, and I think I have a grasp on it.

I am, or soon will be, an active player. Right now, I am doing two things: 1.
Talking with an SM to get a grasp on how to run a sector of my own, if that is
what I choose to do (still have not decided yet.) 2. Finishing a second ship
that I hope to have finished here soon.

I have seen that there are often role calls to see who is active, and I would
like to encourage (as a new guy) all other new players to sound off here and
start looking for a sector to send their ships to. I guess we will find out then
which sectors are active and which are not.

-See ya soon, Mike