 Gaming / Starship / 882
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:17:17 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Hi guys

Just wondering who's active and who's taking a break, but still in contact.

I too would like to extend my invitation to whoever wants some RPG. Gotta admit,
Andrew has a great adventure going on in his sector. And my adventure is
starting to heat up in preparation for... well, uh, I'm gonna keep that under my
hat. Let's just say, get in on the ground floor now in the current adventure.

I would also like to see how our new players are doing, and would like to hear
from them as to what they are looking for in getting started. Remember, Andrew
has a nice tutorial that will get new players familiar with how things go here
on Starship. Get in!

In terms of the longer standing players, are there some sectors that need to be
shut down? It seems like there are a few sectors on the map that we have not
heard from in a long time. I would be interested in co-running a sector if that
would help somebody out.

-Avery