 Gaming / Starship / 883
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Hi guys

Just wondering who's active and who's taking a break, but still in contact.

Sup guys.  Been awhile but I figured I'd let you all know I'm still alive
believe it or not.  High School sure puts a cramp on lego time.  I don't
know when the next time I'll be able to start playing again will be, but
don't rule me out if anything big comes up.  Hopefully I'll find time to
do something somewhat productive again soon.  Either way, I'll stay in touch.

God bless, Sean