 Gaming / Starship / 894
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Jason Gretch wrote:
   In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   Hi guys

Hi Jason! Welcome to the fun!

   P.S. I am very interested in this Starship RPG, I just have to finish a ship or two in Lego and join, right?

There’s no better way to get started. :-)

You can also check out the “Registration Information” section on the sidebar of the lugnet.gaming.starship front page. Or you could check out Starship Homepage for more info on rules and such (although forgive me if some of the registries are not entirely up-to-date).

Can’t wait to see your ships and hear about your adventures!

•GM Hendo