 Gaming / Starship / 893
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   Hi guys

Just wondering who’s active and who’s taking a break, but still in contact. Hendo, I saw your post a few weeks ago. It wasn’t me, by the way.

So, whoever is active, I think it would be nice to have a revival of reciprocity between sectors. Avery and I have a real nice thing going between Cruan’atan and Helix. I’m looking forward to playing some with the new players, as well as some of the old ones I’ve never played with outside the original game.

I also want to extend an invitation to Helix Sector to anyone who is interested in being active in the game. The website is having issues (dang webpage program), so the adventure info is not up-to-date. Instead of the race, this time the adventure is a titanic struggle not so much unlike Spraw. Except for the whole civilization missing thing. And you can move around much faster.

Death to Ewoks, Andrew

Alright, that sounds swank. Where do I sign on?

For those who don’t know me, or who don’t care. I am yet another one of those refugees from the failed Alpha Centauri Project because the lot of guys involved could not make up their mind what to do. So, we migrate over to Starship in hopes that we can rework a plan whilst doing some RPGing.

This stuff this Andrew guy has got going on sounds sweet. And what’s all this stuff about voting for a GM?

P.S. I am very interested in this Starship RPG, I just have to finish a ship or two in Lego and join, right? That is my plan, I hope that this plan will work.

-Jason (No, I did not invent Gagik) Gretch