 Gaming / Starship / 814
Re: I AM ALIVE (Was Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

But I am most certainly alive.

all best

LFB

Speaking of being alive, Helix is running, just not a lot of players in-sector.
Maybe your space liners would profit by taking tourists to see the race.

Otherwise, the inter-adventure lull may hold clues to the next adventure...

Shamelessly advertising myself,
Andrew