 Gaming / Starship / 805
Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:

Players, please post your name; ship name; ship location; ship course (e.g. active in sector or travelling to Spraw). SMs, please post your name; sector name; sector location; sector status (active or closed to travel). If you cannot post to Lugnet use my email if you must.

Hhooo doggie! Hendo is back, Jeff and Dan are on their way back, Richard is here, Andrew is here, Sean is here, I’m here, who are we missing? -- Feels like we’re a family again. I’m getting all vechlept, excuse me a moment...

-snip-

   -Avery

Errr...

I should be back. I really should.

My life just took a turn for the worst. Because of a teacher who cannot teach, my Math average went from 98 to 40. This just crushed my life dream of going to West Point and I’ve gotta repair my life.

I’m sorry to continuously post life updates, but I don’t want people to expect me to return when my life may prove to be a barrier. As said countless times before, life is more important than online activities, and so my life is taking priority currently. I’m sorry, but I’ll be gone for a while longer.

Sorry to all. I’ll be back one day when I drag myself back up from the chasm I’ve fallen into.

I’ll be available to answer emails, but Starship will have to wait.

-Dan