 Gaming / Starship / 801
Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 02:04:21 GMT

Players, please post your name; ship name; ship location; ship course (e.g. active in sector or travelling to Spraw). SMs, please post your name; sector name; sector location; sector status (active or closed to travel). If you cannot post to Lugnet use my email if you must.

Hhooo doggie! Hendo is back, Jeff and Dan are on their way back, Richard is here, Andrew is here, Sean is here, I’m here, who are we missing? -- Feels like we’re a family again. I’m getting all vechlept, excuse me a moment...

Alright, enough o’ that. Time for serious listing --

Avery’s Ships, or ships in his demenses

1. Avery; Bat outta Hell; Helix; Active.

2. Hendo; FSPC Lafayette; Cruan’atan; Active.

3. Andrew; XP-78g Wrath of God; Cruan’atan; Active.

4. Avery; Rogue; Granth; Active.

5. Avery; Grey’nar; en-route to Helix; Active.

6. Avery; P’hek; Helix; Active.

7. Avery; Greemli; en-route to New Pacific (Richard, did you get my e-mail?) Active.

8. Avery; Red Blade; Cruan’atan; Active.

9. Avery; Drathor; Granth; Active.

10. Avery; Gul Avel’s Transport; Sol Sector; In-Active (sold on the black market -- probably needs to be taken off of registry, I suppose.)

11. Avery; Valna’petah; Cruan’atan; Active.

12. Avery; Hesdamnal; Cruan’atan; Active.

13. Dan; USS Battlestar; Cruan’atan; Awaiting Orders.

14. Richard; HES Sirius; Cruan’atan; Active.

Avery’s Sectors

1. Avery; Cruan’atan; Outer Mid Rim Gamma 1,6; Active.

2. Avery; Granth; Inner Mid Rim Delta 1,4; Active.

Links, uh, crud. Let’s do this -- go to brickshelf, go to the gallery keyword search and type in Cratha. There is everything.

I think I have the links to the data and info on everything on my web sites: Granth Cruan’atan

How does that work? Ask me for more info if I did not include everything.

-Avery