 Gaming / Starship / 804
803  |  805
Subject:
A Faint Message...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 15:12:24 GMT

RECIEVING TRANSMISSION...

FROM: Enifian Protectorate, Sector Delta 3,2 (DAC Sector)
TO: Open Hail

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS...

Greetings to all, I am Grand Proctor Narel Geon, of the Enifian
Protectorate.  We are a newly established government in the DAC Sector.  At
this time, we wish to open our borders to all who do not have a home or wish
to make a new start.  All Spices are welcome to lay claim to any uninhabited
system in the protectorate for all legal purposes.  We look forward to
welcoming you to your new home...

Grand Proctor Geon, OUT

...END TRANSMISSION

---OOC---

There was a recent message in regard to starting a ship in someone else's
sector, I am giving permission for anyone to start, and base ships in a part
of my sector.  In my redesign, there are now 3 governments in the sector and
the one listed above is the one I will allow other gamers to use as their
home sector...

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at:
thedac@NOSPAMjlshawwebdesignNOSPAM.com

I am also offering to host web pages and sites for starship free of charge.
Contact me for more info about that as well...

Jeff

www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac - The Dsibani Alliance Core Site
www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dacsector - DAC Forums
Great Web Hosting -
http://affiliates.globat.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=jlshaw.

"I'm not dumb, I'm just gullible" - My 10yr old daughter.
---