 Gaming / Starship / 807
806  |  808
Subject:
Registration Change Information for Player Jeff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:03:40 GMT

Greetings.

Now that our Separation War has ended, The DAC is taking this opportunity to
reorganize its fleet.  We are announcing the Decommissioning of 2 of our
ships and the launch of a new ship of the line.

The DAC Arrakis, despite being only a few years old, has quickly become
obsolete.  The Crew of the Arrakis has performed their duties with
distinction and will receive commendations and new assignments.

The Torga Ceti II was old and stripped down when reinstated.  The cost of
refit far exceeds the overall worth of the class of ships.  The Mizar, lost
late last year, was the only other active ship of this class.

Turning toward the future, The DAC has launched the DAC Electra, a 400+
Meter ship under the command of Faye Louise.  The Electra has all the latest
tech in propulsion, weapons, and scanners.  Through a new smelting process,
her hull is extremely durable and has reflective properties.

That is all for now

DAC Command Out...

--------------
Hendo and Richard:

I would like to Decommission the following ships:

DAC Torga Ceti II
DAC Arrakis

And I would like to Register a new Ship:

DAC Electra
Webpage: http://www.jlshawwebdesign.com/dac/dacelectra.html
Ship Name: D.A.C. Electra
Registry Number: DACSS-2100