 Gaming / Starship / 808
807  |  809
Subject:
A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:15:34 GMT

Hi all,

Yeah, I finally get to make a post about Starship-related stuff. But first a bit about how I’m able to post this. If you don’t care, skip this section.

My math problem has not been fixed, but it has not worsened. My teacher, noting that half the class is failing, has mended some of her ways and is helping us as much as possible.

Though my guidance counselor promised peer tutoring, and has had a week to arrange it, I still don’t have a tutor. She said she only needed 2-3 days, not a full week.

Thanks to all who cared. I greatly appreciate it.

Starship-Related Stuff

I’d like to deregister Arbor and Descarian United from my control. I’d also like to decommission ALL my vessels.

I’d like to register a new sector in ß(1,2). Here’s its details:

Sector Name: Dreshdae
Sector Location: Beta 1,2
Sector Type: Various Gameplay

Organizations: Rubicon Corporation, Rubicon Mercenaries

Description: A system full of trade and of various missions, ranging from pick-ups to full-blown assaults. It is the home system of Rubicon Corporation, a massive company that controls various aspects of trade, politics, mining, pirating, mercenary work, and industry.

Sector Mediator: CEO Thomas Wolfe (Dan Mattia)
Website: to come soon