 Gaming / Starship / 813
Re: A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:17:04 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Glad everything is going good, don’t want to lose you or arbitrarily lose two good sectors.

   And I’m not just getting rid of it just to get rid of it. Me and some of my online friends roleplay with our lego nations, and we’ve restarted with new nations. Though I use my Starship nation, nothing we do affects or is affected by Starship, but most of my models will be for the new faction, so the NR won’t receieve anything new.

Have you thought about recruiting amongst those there gamers?

I did, but they both quit. Mark Nelson and Curt Tigges. They’re very busy, most of the time, though, so I can’t hold it against them ;)

   -Avery

P.S. Lookin forward to some cool new stuff.

:)

-Dan