 Gaming / Starship / 812
811  |  813
Subject:
I AM ALIVE (Was Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:18:24 GMT

   Jeff--just getting a wedge in while you're
   communicado, and also saying I AM ALIVE,
   SO HERE'S MY ROLL CALL THINGYDOO.

   I'm prepping to hopefully start up Sector X
   again; I am not dead nor am I crazy.  Well,
   OK, I might be crazy, hanging out at the
   bottom of the world the way I am right now
   (Pretoria!) but really, not bad crazy.

   My email for record's sake is still the same
   and is NOT the one at the top of this email;
   it is BRAUN at HISTORY.  RUTGERS.  EDU

   (take that, spambots!)

   My ships registered outside the sector are
   as follows:

   -Hesperus Stellaris (liner, currently in Sol
    system, awaiting communication from SM since
    last year sometime)
   -Nahap-Chek (still cavorting with the Jahn Sheefn,
    or maybe scooping up the now-hapless Arborites.
    In Arbor sector.)

   All other ships are not officially registered
   for intersector travel and remain in Sector X.

   But I am most certainly alive.

   all best

   LFB