 Gaming / Starship / 570
Re: News Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 04:08:33 GMT

   I’m about to make a Starship chatroom for easier communication if some of us are online.

If we keep the news service, we could still add the chatroom as an added feature to the Starship community.

-Dan

All features should be on one site. I agree that if there is different stuff all over the web that there is no use in doing any of it. News, forums, chat and that kind of stuff. I’ll see what I can do about a chat room for those interested. I also read a post about polls. Again one of these things that could be part of one central site.

Also one person could post on lugnet each week the stuff posted in the news section of the site.

Just my 2 cents