 Gaming / Starship / 565
Re: News Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 18:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Robert Thomas wrote:
   If you want to have a look it at http://www.nor-ryche.com/sgn
Login as guest1 password guest1

Hey, that’s nice! Great look, easy-to-use format. I like.

Just one thing--do news items have follow-ups, or do we have to bring the discussion to lugnet to discuss it? That would be my only concern. In order to be a viable venture, this new board has to be completely independent of lugnet.

Of course, I don’t know if people would want to migrate to a new site, since they’re so used to lugnet. And people don’t like having to check two websites for basically the same thing. Just some thoughts.

Anyway, I like it at least, and even if we use it strictly to announce IC news, I still think it’s a cool, IC way to do it. I’d use it if enough people read it...

Andrew