 Gaming / Starship / 564
Re: Vote: News Service---Which one should we use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Robert Thomas wrote:
   I have read all the posts on this subject. It sounds like most everyone already has a lot on their hands. I ran an RPG for years (boy that was a long time ago- now I feel old) and it can be time consuming. The problem with lugnet for a news service is that there can be lots of posts about stuff that is not news. I know that in the past when I posted on here, some times I missed messages cause I was to caught up in reading other things…. Ok that’s my 2 cents. On to the reason I’m posting.
-snip-

If you want to have a look it at http://www.nor-ryche.com/sgn Login as guest1 password guest1

The forum I would use is like to one on my page (just have to make it look the SGN site) http://www.nor-ryche.com/forum/forum.asp

I think that if the Community (Starship community) sees this news site made by you and agrees to it, it will swarm with activity. It has a very nice interface, very easy navigation, fast speeds...It’s pretty cool.

I give my vote to this. This is just awesome.

-Dan